Thursday, Sept. 18
Breakfast:
Strawberry/banana protein shake (I don't have a lot of time in the mornings this week, this works for me!)
Am snack: apple and cheese stick
Lunch: Baked Tilapia, Dark green salad w/vinegar & oil
pm snack: Lf Yogurt
Dinner: chicken salad wrap
(Had a test tonight, did a lot of studying!)
Work Out: Went to gym and did Ab routine and weight routine from Dvd; did elliptical for 25 min and about 15 push ups!
H2O: 98 oz!
Bible Chapters: Read some earlier, will finish when I go to bed (I like to end my nights with the Lord and also begin my day with him, so I break these up between waking up and going to sleep!)
Feeling a bit tired from the week! It has been a stressful one, but I've had worse! I did get on the scale today and have lost a total of six lbs!!! I'm very excited! Praise the Lord for the life I lead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job, way to get back on track. Call me so you can pick up a DVD.
ReplyDelete