Tuesday, Sept. 1 '09
Breakfast: 7:30 am
Cup of Raisin Bran Crunch w/ 1/2 cup milk and apple
Mid morning snack: 10:30 am Banana
Lunch: 1:30 pm Turkey sandwich, apple
Afternoon snack: 4:30 pm Granola Bar
Dinner: 6:45 pm Chicken Enchilda Soup (all ingredients were organic or free range except enchilada sauce.)
Water: (Not as good as Monday.)
Total: 94 oz.
Work out: Today was rest day, but I did walk for about an hour with a friend. Just for Lieshure.
Scipture: Read John 8 - 15
Wednesday, Sept. 2 '09
Breakfast: 7:30 am Raisin Bran Cereal 1cup and 1 cup of strawberries
Mid morning snack: nothing
Lunch: 12:30 pm Grilled Chicken Salad w/ balsalmic vinegar and oil
Afternoon Snack: 3:30 pm Apple
Dinner: 6:30 pm Chicken Enchilada Soup
Workout
Ran 20 min (two miles) 30 min of Yoga and Stretching
Water
120 oz
Scripture: Had test for Algebra so unable to read today, did pray though!
Thursday, Sept. 3 '09
Breakfast: 7:00 am Protien Shake made with 1 cup Strawberries and banana and 1/2 cup blueberries
Midmorning snack: 10:30 apple w/2 Tbls. Peanut butter
Lunch: 1:00 pm Chicken Salad Sandwich w/ French Onion Soup
Afternoon Snack: 4:00 pm 1/2 cup grapes
Dinner: 6:30 pm Turkey Sandwich with Broccoli, 1 cup
Workout: Ran for 20 min (two miles) went to gym and did weight and ab routine!
Water: 96 oz
Scripture: Read John 16 - 21; Romans 1-2 and Romans 3 10
I am going to be out of town for the weekend and I'm not sure if I will have computer access there. I will continue to write in my hard copy food journal and then log it when I return. I have been feeling very good. Legs were a little sore on Wednesday, but I did Yoga and Stretched and felt better. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous for the fast tomorrow, I will be traveling in a car for most of the day and I tend to get a little car sick. I am going to try to stick it out and do my best! (I-44 is not the most forgiving interstate for motion sickness!) I hope everyone has a blessed weekend and Beta Test Group, know that I have been praying for you all! Continue to stay strong and trust in the Lord and we will be Fit 4 Christ!!
No comments:
Post a Comment