Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday, September 16

Today was a great day!! I took today off instead of yesterday due to schedule, but didn't stop me!! Without even trying I walked 10,452 steps today!!! (Have a watch with a pedometer for walking and running!) That is almost count them. . . .FOUR miles!!! Yay, and I didn't even block time out for that! I am feeling so much better, I have been taking my vitamins and doing the Braggs! I need to make it up to get the DVD tomorrow, hard doing the workouts on the computer, but I manage :-)! So let's see, what did I eat for the past two days, Oh yeah,

Tuesday:
Breakfast, Strawberrry/Banana protein shake
Snack: apple and cheese stick
Lunch: Grilled Ckn breast sandwich (made myself) and steamed asparagus
Snack: 1 c. grapes
Dinner: Tilapia, green beans and rice (leftovers from Monday!)

Work out: Ran/walk for 35 min. total of 4.2 miles and did dvd workouts as required.
H2O: 120 oz, 1gallon!!! (yes, lots of bathroom breaks!)

Didn't have a snack, due to having Algebra class, took quiz scored 91%! Tomorrow is the first exam, feeling pretty good about! Have decided to wait and do my work out about 1.5 hrs. before class, increase brain activity! (I hope!)

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Pineapple/strawberry protein shake
snack: grapes
Lunch: Turkey sandwich (@Bread co., I was good though, no coffee or sweets!)
snack: apple
Dinner: Chicken salad from Qudoba (again, was good, did not eat Shell and no salad dressing! did you know that if you use the pico and juice from a lime that it is delicious!!!)
snack: cheese stick

workout: Today was rest day, but as I said before actually walked quite a bit!
H2O: 95oz, was @ Dr. offices most of day and unable to refill bottle as much!

Overall, I am feeling great! My clothes are feeling looser and I have actually received a couple of compliments on how I'm looking!!! Hope everyone is feeling great on this program!!

I am current of my Bible readings as well, forgot to put that in! More tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment