Well, today was day one of the program and I was ready, however my alarm clock wasn't! Woke up late for school, but did get it together for rest of the day. I ate healthy foods today, but I know I didn't eat enough.
Breakfast 7:30 am: Apple
During class (2 1/2 hrs.) 48 oz of H2O
Lunch 11:00 am: Turkey sandwich w/cheese, tomato and lettuce; apple, 24 0z H2O.
2:00 pm: Ran/Walk 15 min and 45 sec. total of 1.5 miles
30 oz. H2O
4:00 pm: Low fat Key lime Pie Yogurt and 1.5 Tbls. of cranberry trail mix
Dinner 6:30 pm: Turkey sandwich w/avocado, tomato, 2 Tbls. onion Potato and 24 oz water
Felling great! Legs felt a little tired from the run, but knee didn't give me any trouble (made me very happy!) I do know I needed to eat more @ breakfast, felt sluggish in the afternoon and hungrier than normal. Mondays can be a little hectic for me, I have class from 8 - 2 and then have to run and pick up my girls and get ready for soccer practice; etc. . . . I am going to finish my chapters tonight, I have two left. I found myself praying during my run today, I asked God to help give me the strength to finish the run and to follow through with this program and I know that he was there. I wanted to quit and walk more, but didn't; I wanted to buy onion rings for lunch, but didn't. God is good! Going to bed to try to get some extra rest in (if the baby doesn't wake up too many times!) Back @ it tomorrow! God Bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all the water your drinking. I challenge you to a water drink off! Lol
ReplyDelete