Monday, November 2, 2009

New Beginnings!

So I didn't complete the Get Fit 4 Christ program like I wanted. I was on vacation during the race, so I wasn't able to do that and I'm pretty disappointed in myself. However, I am going to start this program again!! I was going to wait until the first of the year, but have decided to get back on the wagon! Starting this Saturday I will begin my fast and begin the workouts accordingly! Also, I slacked on my readings half way through and so I'm going to start that over again as well. Never hurts to spend as much time with the Lord as possible. What has started this fire in me you ask, well I lost my Grandmother last week and she loved the Lord more than anyone I know. I told her about this program in the beginning and she was so excited to know that I was going to be working on my spiritual relationship while working on my health. I feel extremely compelled to complete this now and know that it is for all the right reasons now as well. I want to thank you for your support and look forward to letting everyone know how I'm doing though out this!!

1 comment: